Has Your Partner Ever Done This To You?
• Continually criticized you, called you names, shouted at you, humiliated you?
• Kept you from working, taken the car keys, controlled your money, and made all of the decisions?
• Regularly threatened to leave or told you to leave?
• Threatened to hurt you, himself, your family or friends, or to kidnap the children?
• Destroyed your property, punched holes in walls, broken appliances, hurt your pets?
• Pointed a gun or other weapon at you?
• Slapped, kicked, punched, grabbed, shoved, or choked you and afterwards promised never to do it again?
• Demanded sex after threats or beatings?
• Harassed you about whom you talk to, where you go, what you do or think?
If you answered yes to some of the above then you may be a victim of domestic violence.
Contact 24-Hour Crisis Hotline @ 765-664-0701 or 1-800-434-8973.
I am Paula Pauley, Victims Advocate Grant County Sheriff’s Department.
I can be contacted @ 1-765-662-9836 ext: 2124.
After hours I can be reached @ 765-668-8168 Dispatchers can contact me to return your call.